Wesleyan Chapel Holiday Assistance
Our Christmas assistance will look different this year. We will still be supporting both the Methodist Home for Children and CHAP, only in more simplified ways.
You may choose to participate in any of the following ways:
-Purchase a gift(s) for the Methodist Home for Children: follow the link to sign up for any items you will be purchasing, or contact Beth Sanders at 910-470-2725 ,or Amanda at the church office, 910-686-4041 for assistance with signing up.
-Pack a Festive Family Fun Box - see Festive Family Fun Box list below
-Purchase items from the Festive Family Fun Box list
-Monetary donations to "Needy Families/CHAP" can be placed in an offering box, mailed or dropped off at the office, or online.
All items are due by December 7th, and may be placed in one of the collection bins in the sanctuary or Lee Hall, or placed on a pew in the back of the Chapel.
Red poinsettia plants will decorate the sanctuary from December 19-24. You may order one by December 15 and pick it up after the Christmas Eve service. Plants are $15 each.
Email or mail a note to the church office and include the following information:
1) Given by:____________________
2) In memory of:____________________
3) In honor of:_____________________
Indicate "poinsettias" on your payment.
You may pay online, or you may mail or drop-off your checks and cash.
Festive Family Fun Box
• Game (family fun-night board or card games such as Twister, Uno, Phase 10, Sequence, SkipBo, Cranium, Life, Jenga, Pass the Pig, HeadBandz, Apples to Apples, Pictionary, Ticket to Ride, etc.)
• Activity books or clean joke book
• Art supplies (drawing pad, coloring books, crayons, colored pencils, markers, etc.)
• Cookies (sealed-tight, store-bought)
• Hot chocolate mix
• Microwavable popcorn
• Movie DVD (family-friendly G-rated)
• Ornament or ornament kit
• Pizza gift certificate/card
• Throw blanket